 CAD / Development / 8343
    Delphi user need help on VB6 —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   I never like Visual basic's dll but now I do since i found it so easy and cool as delphi. Can some help me on Visual basic 6? please contact me at msn: quad95@msn.com icq: 126397322 I need to know how to make an animation but like this load image1 (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Delphi user need help on VB6 —Steve Bliss
   (...) Use a timer control to manage the loading. Set the timer's Interval property to 1000, for one second. Make a module-level variable in the form to keep track of which image you've loaded. In the timer's event subroutine, load the next image (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)