 CAD / Development / 831
    Complete list of metacommands? —Ben Bennett
   I am trying to get a complete list of the type 0 metacommands and this is what I currently have, if people can let me know the ones that I am missing that would be fantastic. Standard LDraw metacommands (see (URL) STEP - Marks the end of the (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Complete list of metacommands? —Paul Gyugyi
   You may also want to include the LDS syntax. LDLite 1.8 will support an "INCLUDE" metacommand, in case you want to plan ahead. -gyug (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Complete list of metacommands? —Ben Bennett
   What is LDS (sorry if I am being obtuse)? Also what is the exact behavior of INCLUDE? I assume the line will look like: 0 INCLUDE /include/file/path And if I remember correctly all the parts in the file are loaded into memory for use but not drawn. (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Complete list of metacommands? —Paul Gyugyi
   LDS is LDraw Script, a pre-processor for .dat files that has commands like EXTRUDE and iterative loops. I'm afraid I don't have a URL, but it should not be too hard to find. The syntax of the INCLUDE directive will be defined when I release it, but (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)