 CAD / Development / 8296
    LDRAW and Blender —Matthew H. Plough
   Hi all --- I am currently working on an LDRAW to Blender importer written in Python. For those of you who have never heard of Blender, it is a free, open source 3d modeler and renderer that includes a Python API (see it at www.blender.org). For (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDRAW and Blender —Steven Combs
     Matthew, I was wondering when someone would develop an import routine for Blender. I have used and known about Blender for some time. Over time, I would not be surprised to see the community embrace Blender as its favorite renderer even over POVRAY (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDRAW and Blender —Miguel Agullo
   Hi Matthew, I've had Blender installed on my computer since Christmas but hadn't played with it much. After reading this, I've downloaded all the manuals and I am ready to go. This is the boost that I needed. Very promising - thanks a lot! (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)