 CAD / Development / 8247
  Seam width

Hi. Just wondering: How do you calculate the seam width in programs like L3P and LDView? Do you just scale the part by x% ? Or ? Trond Hasse Lie Norway (o\_/o) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Seam width

(...) Please see (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Seam width

(...) In LDView, I do a few things. First, I check to see if the file I just loaded is a part. In order to be a part, it has to satisfy two criteria. First, it can't be the child of a part. Second, it has to either be in the LDraw Parts directory, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)