 CAD / Development / 8242 (-10)
  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

Hi ok.. i changed the two mentioned points and uploaded v1.01. Play well Carsten "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H90I85.9wE@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) your (...) information (...) un-install. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

OK, this works! It does show up with DAT and LDR extension but... ...could it also be associated with MPD? Furthermore I suggest to explicitely display lines that have useful info in them, for now it displays lines like ROTATION CENTER and ROTATION (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) I like the fact the it doesn't use the registry. This mean I can move the LDRAW directory around at will and have to worry about flargging Windows not being able to update itself. You would think something as basic as update all the registry (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

I agree that it should ask. For example I keep my LDraw files in C:\Program Files\LDraw and MLCAD in C:\Program Files\MLCAD. It was a little awkward to set up, but it works great. If LDraw used a proper Windows installer then this wouldn't be an (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Another issue is the ownership of the changes. Do you wish to require authors who contribute changes to assign ownership of the changes to you? If you do not, then the program becomes partly owned by you and all whose code you have accepted (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

Hello! I was sick and bored and Leonardo did not have the time so i just wrote it. Its the same little expansion to the explorer shell so when you hover your mouse over a LDR or DAT file it will give you the basic header information in a tooltip. It (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) One last question; I am curious as to why you didn't include LP3AO as a "Power Tool?" This is another one of those no-brainers (creating a GUI for a command line program). Was it due to the timeline of your text? Steven (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

<snip> (...) Thanks Steven. Comments like this are highly motivating. When I started writing LPub, I'd only just heard of L3P, although I new of POV-Ray from way back. It has been quite a learning experience. (...) I learned a lot about L3P writing (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

(...) Maybe we can look forward to it in the next version. (...) LPub is just an amazing tool. I was not a fan of POV-Ray and the LP3 conversion tool to create documents. However, using LPub has encouraged me to begin creating many more (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) OK the installer is slightly less sucky, because now it puts the parts in the LDRAW\Parts directory. Kevin (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact