 CAD / Development / 817
  Re: problem with JJ Memorial

(...) We have long thought that could happen. But it may be just a temporary problem, as that has happened before. My advice, wait a bit and see if the problem clears up. If you have a pressing need for the original archives, ask me and I can email (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: problem with JJ Memorial

(...) I've maintained a local copy of the original archives on my mirror for the l-cad parts updates for a long time now. (URL) yesterday morning with the new 9902 update and the new complete.exe (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)