 CAD / Development / 817
Re: problem with JJ Memorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:51:37 GMT

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:07:31 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

i just discovered that the links to james site (ldraw.exe etc) from the JJM are
now broken. it appears that james site has been deleted (the ftp part that is,
the http part is still there).
someone may want to fix this.

We have long thought that could happen.  But it may be just a temporary
problem, as that has happened before.

My advice, wait a bit and see if the problem clears up.  If you have a pressing
need for the original archives, ask me and I can email them to you.

-- Terry K --