 CAD / Development / 8082
Re: How do I write a header file for an updated part...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tony Hafner writes:
...when the new version is redone from scratch?

I've not discussed with Steve, but I'd go for option 2 - write a new
header but credit the previous author in a subsidiary comment. If the
existing author is still active, it would be polite to let them know
what you're doing.

Good idea.  I'll do that before I send the parts in.

Please re-use the existing pattern (Pxx) codes.

Not sure which parts you're working on, but please consider the
potential benefits of subparting the non-decorated structure of the
part, if its not been done already and there are sufficient decorated
versions to justify it.

Hm, you think the 1x4 brick is common enough?  Methinks the answer is yes-
I'll separate the unfaced portion.  I'm also submitting a BFC'd box4t
because I used that for the brick's body.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com