 CAD / Development / 8038
    Re: Wanted: An AutoTouch Utility —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) While working on the part you could have it all zipped into an MPD. /Lars (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Wanted: An AutoTouch Utility —Tore Eriksson
   (...) It could work, but it would be very hard to find the lines I'm currently working on. The railroad switch is well over 300kb, and growing... And I don't think LDSShell is MPD compatible either. /Tore (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)