 CAD / Development / 8038
Re: Wanted: An AutoTouch Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson writes:
Could anyone make a program with a timer you can set, either by command line
argument or with a Win32 GUI (doesn't matter which), to perform a Touch
(update time stamp) on a file every n seconds? (n could be 2-120 sec,
default=5) Or does anyone know if this utility already exists? I think I can
maybe use LDDP to this, but I'd prefer a stand-alone utility.

The reason I ask is sometimes I work on a sub-part but view it in its parent
context. So when I've made a change to the sub-file, polling for changes
does not update the parent file I'm viewing it in.

While working on the part you could have it all zipped into an MPD.
/Lars