 CAD / Development / 8018
  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) This is a fantastic resource, far beyond what I'd hoped to see in this regard; I was just expecting a text list. Is it currently possible (or are there future plans to make it possible) to download a zip of all official primitives? I notice (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) I can think of two options: 1. Download complete.exe, to get all the updated files at once. 2. Hit (URL) (use the actual file names in place of nnnnnnn) to get each specific file you're interested in. Steve (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) Well sure, if I wanted to be sensible about things! Those are good suggestions, though--thanks. Dave! (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)