 CAD / Development / 7984
  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) Ok, ok! I admit it. I am a moron. I either read something else that I got out of the google cache, or my eyes glazed over and I lost focus before I got to the important parts. Thanks for the short version though. Now I get it. (...) That's why (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) I don't believe you! (...) Ok, fair enough. I've added the feature to add the "control lines". Put (setq ldraw-bezier-draw-control-lines t) in your .emacs file, and download the latest source from (URL) test it. Fredrik (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)