 CAD / Development / 7967 (-5)
  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Actually, I just changed the order to be whatever the order is in the INI file -Orion (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Add an entry to the INI-file, where the sorting order can be set. Then everybody can set his/her own preferrable sorting order. Everybody happy! Niels (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Well, MANY programs suggest that they want to be a subdirectory of the LDraw installation directory (although perhaps yours doesn't... at least LDLite, LDAU and MLCad used to if they don't any more I dunno). That directory by default is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Fine, I'll use that. In the mean time, I advise you to put something like this in your .emacs file on your Windows system: (setq ldraw-viewer-path "C:/projects/ldglite/ldglite") This will override the default ldglite path. Fredrik (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) No, I just keep source code I'm working with in a subdirectory off projects. There really isn't any default location for it on Windows because I don't provide an installer, just the executable (or source) in a zip file. I suppose the canonical (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact