 CAD / Development / 7924
7923  |  7925
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: Idea for a meta-statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Here's my first pre-embryo of an LDDP plugin:
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/plug_lds.zip
So far, it is anything but impressive. It can only handle the LDS LINE
command, and without any error check at all.

But you want a filled polygon if I get you right?

Right.

Done. Here's a sample input:

0 132
0 234
POLYGON 14
0 0 1
0 10 1
10 10 1
10 -10 1
5 -13 1
polygon end
0

and the output:

0 132
0 234
0 LDS POLYGON 14
0 LDS 0 0 1
0 LDS 0 10 1
0 LDS 10 10 1
3 14   0 0 1   0 10 1  10 10 1
0 LDS 10 -10 1
3 14   0 0 1  10 10 1  10 -10 1
0 LDS 5 -13 1
3 14   0 0 1  10 -10 1  5 -13 1
0 LDS polygon end
0

Same URL:
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/plug_lds.zip (32kb)

(The "0 LDS..." lines are there for debugging purposes, and will be removed l8r)
/Tore