 CAD / Development / 7887
7886  |  7888
Subject:
Idea for a meta-statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:19:06 GMT

As a part author, I would *love* to see a POLYGON meta-statement.  It
would allow any number of points, and could be concave or convex (but
not bow-tied).  This would allow part authors to (more) easily construct
surfaces, because they would just need to specify each point once.

I know I should just go look it up, but how hard is it to decompose a
polygon into triangles?

Ah, I should go fire up LDScript, just for the polygons...

Steve