 CAD / Development / 7896
  Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll

(...) I had the same problem first, too. You have to use (and download) the other version of LDDesignPad LDDesignPad119b.zip That version works well with plugins! Niels Karsdorp (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll

(...) Files page should be updated. ...119b is a broken link, but I found (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll

(...) There is an update of LDDesignPad, check Carsten's website: (URL) well Niels (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)