 CAD / Development / 7898
Re: Need help on Delphi: Using a form in a dll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:07:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp writes:

I had the same problem first, too.

You have to use (and download) the other version of LDDesignPad
LDDesignPad119b.zip

That version works well with plugins!

Niels Karsdorp

Files page should be updated. ...119b is a broken link, but I found

http://home.arcor.de/deckard/ldraw/files/LDDP/LDDesignPad119c.zip

/Tore