 CAD / Development / 7877
    New Ldraw software under construction —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Hello to everyone, I'm nearly done, well not 100% but nearly done as it can be use this new program "edraw" for making ldraw models "DAT LDR" well specially LDR as it is not planned to be for part authors "for now" but is for user that want to make (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New Ldraw software under construction —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) To teach myself this system, I read the LDraw FAQ, as well as the comp.graphics.algorithms FAQ. I found those resources very useful. Fredrik (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)