 CAD / Development / 7877 (-5)
  New Ldraw software under construction

Hello to everyone, I'm nearly done, well not 100% but nearly done as it can be use this new program "edraw" for making ldraw models "DAT LDR" well specially LDR as it is not planned to be for part authors "for now" but is for user that want to make (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on delphi?

Well I fix it myself but I how but is fixed Thanks all soon I'll show you all the cool editor powered by ldglite. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

[X-posted to .mlcad] (...) While I can't help because of what Orion revealed here (I'm no programmer!), perhaps Michael Lachmann can help. I have discovered that a simple way to (as a user) rotate around one object's origin is to select the origin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) Lets try it with vectors. Calculate the vector V from the arm origin to the hand origin. Rotate this vector about the arm origin (by angle A) to generate vector W. Subtract V from W to generate displacement vector X. Add the displacement (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

Here's a clarification of my question: I'm creating a minifig generator plugin for LDDesignPad (possibly a stand alone version as well). I'm having trouble rotating the arm,hand,tool assembly about the origin of the arm. Using an inline procedure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact