 CAD / Development / 7874
  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) Lets try it with vectors. Calculate the vector V from the arm origin to the hand origin. Rotate this vector about the arm origin (by angle A) to generate vector W. Subtract V from W to generate displacement vector X. Add the displacement (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) Actually, if I remember right, the Minifig Modeler in LDAO uses LDLite statements for placement and rotation. Of course, it's been awhile since I was in that code, so I could be hallucinating... 0 TRANSLATE <to end of arm> 0 ROTATE <wrist into (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) Yup, you remember correctly. Actually, I solved my problem after looking at your code. -Orion (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)