 CAD / Development / 7872 (-5)
  Need help on delphi?

Hello to all, Thanks to all for helping me before still need help I made this thing to sum position and add pluss -20 LDU but I can make it work 100% something is wrong can someone check it and tell me how to fix it? XXXXXX DELPHI CODE XXXXXX begin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

To make rotation work like you want, you have to move the group to the origin of the MLCAD space, rotate the group, then relocate the group to where it started. Kevin (...) figuring (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) How about this? s.origin = singlepart.origin For (each part) diff.origin = part.origin - s.origin part.origin += diff.origin rotate part about part.origin part.origin -= diff.origin Scribble the movement on paper and see if it works. I think (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) Actually, I am wanting to know how to do this programmatically (i.e. with rotation matricies) -Orion (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) Put the system of parts in a sub-model, with the origin at the point of rotation, then include the sub-model and rotate that. HTH ROSCO (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact