 CAD / Development / 7836
    Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think this would be very nifty! (...) One other type of flexible part is string. Taut string should conform to the shape of whatever it is wound on, leave tangentially, and have a linear path to the other end. Slack string should conform to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts —Kevin L. Clague
   Larry, Yes, I'm glad you mentioned string. It is similar to both bands and tubes. I'm not much of a mathematical theoretician, so I'll probably need some help designing the algorithms, but I can code like a madman. Kevin "Larry Pieniazek" (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)