 CAD / Development / 7815
    Re: Detemining Bad Vertex Sequence —Erik Olson
   (...) Does it need to be any faster? (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Detemining Bad Vertex Sequence —Ildefonso Junior Zanette
   (...) Are you talking about the algorithm or the program? If you are talking about the algorithm, you are right! Determining the bad vertex sequence isn't the problem of my program because I have only to run it in the beginning, and only for each (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)