 CAD / Development / 7759
  Re: Part 3650a

Is anyone opposed to my moving 3650a.dat to 3650.dat? If someone later makes a file for one of the other versions of this part, we can do another move at that time. Steve (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part 3650a

Here's a resurrection of an OLD thread... :-) I've recently begun to store all my TECHNIC sets, which range from about 1988 to present, all have been stored MISB (well, OK, they've been stored in the original box after I opened, inventoried by bag, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)