 CAD / Development / 7722 (-5)
  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Take a look at this thread at OpenGL.org: (URL) short summary is that you apparently can't guarantee it will work on all cards, but if you set things up right, you can get it to work on most cards. In addition, it may be that cards that don't (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable LDraw system

(...) Go for it. :) I was taking the approach of grepping the part files for author names, and boiling the list down from there. Steve (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable LDraw system

(...) [...] Looks good, short and sensible. (...) Shall I do it? Or do you expect to find time to do it soon? Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part 3650a

Steve, There are several variations of this gear: the height of the teeth and extra support. Technica lists the variations: (URL) and early Lugnet post that mentions the variation: (URL) 24t crown gear Name: 24t crown gear II Note: I consider both (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact