 CAD / Development / 7716
  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) I haven't tried your plugin, so I can't really comment on the informational lines -- do they have to do with the data/code, or are they an "about the flexible object plugin" type of thing? Information about the data/code (how to use, source (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm