 CAD / Development / 7698
  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) These 2 are the 2 biggest problems I have with MLCAD. For some reason MLCad changes the filename in the NAME comment block to an .ldr extension even if the source file is .dat. As more of a part author than a model builder, this is very (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) This sounds counter-productive to me. Judging from the official LDraw files, it appears that many of the original files follow these guidelines with respect to indentation: o Comments are not indented o All other lines are indented by one (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)