 CAD / Development / 7659
    Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system —Ronald Scott Moody
   Well, sounds like a plan. There are a few things that you can do to make it easier and maybe faster. I for one would definately network the computers. All you will need is 2 NICs (Network Interface Cards) a hub or switch (preferably a switch) and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Good but is not want I wamt to and second I can't buy hardware so just tell me how to make my boot disk (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)