 CAD / Development / 7564
  Re: MPD spec

Great! One question: I think I've seen some MPD files with the extension .dat and named exactly the same as its main model sub-file. IMHO, it's a risky thing to do. It's very easy to overwrite the main file with if the mpd is named the same. (It (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MPD spec

(...) I would even call it a bad thing to do. But then I have a habit of putting "FILE" meta-command in all my files, so maybe I should stop criticising and try to fix my own bad habits first. > It's very easy to overwrite the main file with if the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)