 CAD / Development / 7545
  Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers

I understand where you're coming from, but I personally feel that the registry does have its place, if used properly. Mind you, most programs don't use it properly in my opinion. LDView uses the registry to remember your settings, and to remember (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:H06tvn.HEA@lugnet.com... (...) similar (...) might (...) a (...) program (...) runtime (...) Being a VB programmer myself who doesn't have the time or the inclination to learn another (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)