 CAD / Development / 7540
    Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers —Steve Bliss
   (...) I agree about using INI files instead of the registry, because it's easier/safer to directly edit INI files. And it's easier for other programmers to figure out the information. For sharing settings between programs, it makes sense (IMO) to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Another good thing is that it's much easier just to copy the ldraw.ini file from one installation to another than try to go through the huge registry file and search for LDraw related info. Thus I, for example, get all the viewing angles I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)