 CAD / Development / 7535
    Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers —Roland Melkert
   This is a good idea. Except forcing the user to a specific dir isn't that user friendly. So I think there should stay one tiny ini file in the application dir telling where to find the rest or something :) I seldom use the registry anyway because of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers —Eduardo Vazqueaz Harte
   (...) Ok well then we should all put the ini files in each program dir as u said. (...) I hate it too, specially as it a technic of M$ to control the user's pc. (...) Well some dll's like directX are ok and about delphi making an exe, well O love (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)