 CAD / Development / 7519
    Re: Moving around in a CAD model. —Roland Melkert
   (...) Currently only Windows I am afraid, but when the beta sequence is over I am planning to go opengl (besides directx). I could then port the whole thing to linux with Borland Kylix. (...) Still very handy for test runs of scene's (single (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Moving around in a CAD model. —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Wouldn't help much - except for those who happen to use Linux on a PC. - Kylix doesn't work on ,for example, Linux/Alpha. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)