 CAD / Development / 7487 (-5)
  Re: File Header request for Minifig Parts

BTW, I found part of that discussion I mentioned in my other post. Here's the text. I don't think Terry will mind me posting it. The file I found this in is dated 7/5/2001, the discussion is possibly a year older than that. Some things are out of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: File Header request for Minifig Parts

Hi Willy (and everyone :), I mostly agree with your idea that 'minifig parts' need to be rearranged. This has been a back-burner project of mine for over a year (and it had been thought about for much longer than that). Here are some things to keep (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  File Header request for Minifig Parts

Hi folks, the other day I was flicking through the "Other Parts/M-Library" looking for the "Minifig Top Hat" and it took me quiet a while to find it 'cos there isn't any criteria in naming the different minifig parts. There are: caps, castle (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) No idea. (I am not going to read that document, while Michael claims that its contents are covered by the quoted license) (...) Yes of course, but file formats are (AFAIK) not covered by copyright. If Michael wants to protect a file format, he (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  .LDR file license (Was: Description of MLCad extensions...)

(...) Larry, sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was away on vacation. I guess everyone else must be too. Anyhow, I see you got my point. The whole reason for a parts license is to prevent new part authors from asserting arbitrary demands on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact