 CAD / Development / 7486
    Re: File Header request for Minifig Parts —Steve Bliss
   Hi Willy (and everyone :), I mostly agree with your idea that 'minifig parts' need to be rearranged. This has been a back-burner project of mine for over a year (and it had been thought about for much longer than that). Here are some things to keep (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: File Header request for Minifig Parts —Willy Tschager
   hi steve, (...) many thx for the hint. (...) are we takling about categories like "brick" and "plate" or sub-categories, which will need a renaming of the header? probably the fact that I just use MLCad causes some misunderstanding. I can't see a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)