 CAD / Development / 7471
7470  |  7472
Subject:
Color Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:52:51 GMT

I'm having some problems when Dk Red (color 323).

When I render an L3P generated POV of a Dk Red piece I get this:

http://www.pobursky.com/images/DkRedExp1.png

This is definately not Dk Red, it's more of a tannish grey.
When I render a piece with color 260 I get this:

http://www.pobursky.com/images/DkRedExp.png

This is much closer to what Dk Red should be, but not quite.
So, here's my question:
What color, if any is designated, should be used for dk red?  If a decision
is made reagrading this question, I think the LDraw Color Chart on LDraw.org
should be changed to reflect this

-Orion