 CAD / Development / 7469
  File headers and the PT

Do minor errors on a DAT file's header (i.e misspellings, author credit formatted wrong, title correct but formatted wrong, small syntax error) warrent a hold on the part or can we just certify it (if the part is good enough for certification) and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: File headers and the PT

(...) No, these do not deserve a hold. In fact Steve and I quite often make cosmetic changes to the file headers before release - often as soon as we see them. Please be sure to point out the error in the your comments though. Chris (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)