 CAD / Development / 7463
  MPD compliers that support the LDR extension

Are ther any MPD compliers that support the LDR extension? The two on LDraw.org (M-Peedy and MPD Builder) only support the DAT extension. As such, I either have to inline all my subparts (which is sometimes not desirable) or convert all the files to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MPD compliers that support the LDR extension

(...) Did you try MPD Workshop? I only gave it a quick try-out, but it seems to handle everything ok. Except that it doesn't pick up unofficial files in the local directory, if they are also in the parts directory. Steve (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MPD compilers that support the LDR extension

(...) Thanks for reminding me of the problem. The MPD Builder has been updated, so it handles both ".ldr" and ".dat" as LDraw file name extensions with ".ldr" as the default extension. You can download the source code og binaries for Linux/x86 from: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)