 CAD / Development / 7462
    Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now —Adam Howard
   (...) the result of discussions and suggestions made by members of the ldraw community? If they are the result of community discussions, then I don't think they should be licensed by an individual developer. However, I do think it is ok for Michael (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) No idea. (I am not going to read that document, while Michael claims that its contents are covered by the quoted license) (...) Yes of course, but file formats are (AFAIK) not covered by copyright. If Michael wants to protect a file format, he (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)