 CAD / Development / 7462 (-20)
  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) the result of discussions and suggestions made by members of the ldraw community? If they are the result of community discussions, then I don't think they should be licensed by an individual developer. However, I do think it is ok for Michael (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

Exactly. Darnit, I copied the file to "spheroid.txt" but the html saying that is on my local machine only! Both extensions are really there. Try getting spheroid.txt. Maybe I'll just write a regular CGI for it! (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: parts keywords

(...) Great! Go for it. :) BTW, I'm not ready (and I think as a community, ldraw.org isn't really ready) for wholesale updating of the part library to include keywords. But these files were specifically requested. And I do support the idea of adding (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Technic Flex pieces

Hi all, Is anyone working (or already worked) on the flex pieces, peeron #6642,6643? Thanks ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GzA4I5.JLq@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) download (...) It's possible the server is trying to run the Perl script instead of letting you download it. Erik would have to change the extension, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

(...) Pictures are great, but I get "Internal server error" when I try to download spheroid.pl 8?( ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

And now that I've used the output to build a paraboloid roof. Pictures of it all on my web site: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Instructions for 4x4x10 sphere section using plates

Sample ASCII instructions for 4x4x10 sphere section using plates (must be viewed in a fixed width font!!!) # "O" marks the stud of a plate you add in this step # "*" marks a stud from the previous step, for guidance # "." is nothing Note: steps 1-4 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

#!perl5 # Spheroid.pl # This program generates 1/4 of a dome or other shape # Written by Erik Olson # You will need to edit this sample code to get what you want: $s = SpheroidSection::Sample(1); # Add your desired shapes to the Sample() function or (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Spheroid Generator (Perl) makes DAT

Hi all, I've got a Perl program to generate spheres and other shapes in LDRAW format, or as crude ASCII instruction steps. I wrote this to assist in creating my 16x16 dome out of plates. The program is free. You will need to have beginner Perl (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

[ XFUT lugnet.cad.dev ] (...) Hmmm... I think I would advise all authors of LEGO CAD tools not to read the documentation for the MLCAD extensions to the LDraw syntax. If anybody happen to feel an urge to implement some MLCAD compatible extensions to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: parts keywords

(...) You mean sending you new versions of the above parts, with keywords added? Sure, I'll do it. Franklin (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 2 Available, finally :)

I've finally manage to finish and upload beta 2. Main changes are: Rewritten joint manager Improved player Improved Control manager Rewritten 3DPreview (faster with less memory, what would one want more :) Improved 3DPreview properties Improved (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: parts keywords

Can I get a volunteer who'd be willing to make the specific changs Cary requested? Steve (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Let me just say before I get started here that I think Michael has made a terrific contribution to this community with MLCAD. I just think he's a bit confused about the ramifications of his license agreement and I hope we can clear it up. (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  does this pattern exist?

I need your help. :-( I encoded a bunch of LCAD files for various minifig faces, and it may be that I (accidentally) encoded an extra one, for a face pattern that doesn't really exist. (Oops...) It's this file: "Minifig Head with Messy Hair, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Grab the source from the ninja page, and go to it! (URL) start somewhere around the line that says "This page should now be complete", and stop after the last </TABLE> that's in allcaps) BTW, y'all don't have to decide on the pattern codes for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

The following started as a response to Orion, but grew into a general guide for compiling these lists. (...) Actually, the way I've been proceeding is to look at Fibblesnork, Locker99, Minimundo! (!), and Peeron as references. If you[1] have all the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Thanks! I received your work, and it's now posted as: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Actually, you got it right. Look here (URL) to double-check me. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact