 CAD / Development / 7447 (-5)
  does this pattern exist?

I need your help. :-( I encoded a bunch of LCAD files for various minifig faces, and it may be that I (accidentally) encoded an extra one, for a face pattern that doesn't really exist. (Oops...) It's this file: "Minifig Head with Messy Hair, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Grab the source from the ninja page, and go to it! (URL) start somewhere around the line that says "This page should now be complete", and stop after the last </TABLE> that's in allcaps) BTW, y'all don't have to decide on the pattern codes for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

The following started as a response to Orion, but grew into a general guide for compiling these lists. (...) Actually, the way I've been proceeding is to look at Fibblesnork, Locker99, Minimundo! (!), and Peeron as references. If you[1] have all the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Thanks! I received your work, and it's now posted as: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Actually, you got it right. Look here (URL) to double-check me. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact