 CAD / Development / 7432
  Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

To aid the review and allocation of pattern codes to the patterned (aka decorated) parts, a new Pattern Parts Summary has been added to the PT Reference (URL) Enter a part number in the "Patterned Part Summary" box to get a single page summary of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Many thanks to Chris for developing this great resource! :) Following his lead, I've moved most of the results of my 'minifig pattern' pages into the still-developing request tracker. Pre-assigned pattern codes will show up on the PPS for (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Ummm... I submitted a torso yesterday that has the pattern code 973pn7, which seems to be reserved for another pattern. Can this be changed to a good pattern number please (Chris or Steve). Thanks -Orion (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

I forgot to ask: Is anyone willing to help compile the minifig 'character' lists, so we can pre-assign pattern codes? It's not a lot of work to do one or two playthemes (err-except maybe for pirates). Steve (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) I don't have a lot of character as of yet (I have a pretty large collection on the way that I got from eBay) but if you want me to filter through Peeron I can do that -Orion (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) If you need it, give me a template and I can do Castle (except for Ninja). (Of course, Fibblesnork has already done most of the work. . .) -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) I volunteer to do Pirates. It won't be too hard, there are only 6 torsos not yet encoded (the three armada and the three islander). Andy (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Steve, The entry for Gasgano is not referencing the correct file for the face pattern. It should be (URL) 3626bpsb >, instead of 3626psb... Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) I have changed the PPS to give unofficial parts precedence over reserved codes. Steve and I will figure out whether to move your 973pn7 or the reserved code. Chris (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Actually, you got it right. Look here (URL) to double-check me. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Thanks! I received your work, and it's now posted as: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

The following started as a response to Orion, but grew into a general guide for compiling these lists. (...) Actually, the way I've been proceeding is to look at Fibblesnork, Locker99, Minimundo! (!), and Peeron as references. If you[1] have all the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Patterned Parts Summary available in the Parts Tracker

(...) Grab the source from the ninja page, and go to it! (URL) start somewhere around the line that says "This page should now be complete", and stop after the last </TABLE> that's in allcaps) BTW, y'all don't have to decide on the pattern codes for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)