 CAD / Development / 7378
  Re: can L3P have option to *NOT* give warning for "emphasis lines"?

Franklin W. Cain wrote... (...) In the release notes for "Version 1.2 20000616" I wrote: ((URL) common mistake is to reference lines with color 16 instead of color 24, so L3P now warns about this. The only legitimate example I have seen is in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: can L3P have option to *NOT* give warning for "emphasis lines"?

Lars, I just wanted a way of letting a novice know that a color-16 line _might_ not be an _accident_ on the part of the author. A novice reviewer probably hasn't read your FAQ, and is just using the "File Check" option from the "Tools" page at the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)