 CAD / Development / 731
Re: Problems with LDAO, L3PAO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:36:42 GMT

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:25:46 GMT, Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:07:41 GMT, Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:

I'm having a  minor problem with LDAO... I can't get it to make a VEC catalog
with new pieces.  It says "Creating Visual Catalog Images" in a dialog box, then
disappears, not having done anything.  I'm running version 1.4.5

Have you run Makelist lately?  This function creates a new parts.lst
file, which will include the new parts.  The Make Catalog function
depends on parts.lst.

Yes, I recently ran makelist2 (i think it's 2).  The new pieces are in LEdit's
catalog, but LDAO can't seem to find them.

--Karim

If you are using LDAO 1.4..5 try this:
Make a backup copy of your ldraw.ini file in /windows.
Then open the primary ldraw.ini file and find the [Categories] section.
Delete all entries in that section.  Save the file and try running Make Catalog
again.

Just something to try.

-- Terry K --