 CAD / Development / 7309
    L3P error fixing idea (this looks better in raw text, I think) —Dave Schuler
   Some months back Lars was kind enough to email me about some errors he'd noticed in a part that I posted to .cad.parts. Most were "bad vertex sequence," but there were a few "identical line" errors and the like. At first my heart dropped when I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: L3P error fixing idea... —Franklin W. Cain
     Interesting.... ;-) Thanks! Franklin (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: L3P error fixing idea (this looks better in raw text, I think) —Don Heyse
   (...) Hmm, the LEDIT emulation mode of ldglite uses the l3 parser which calls the function Resequence() right after printing that "bad vertex sequence" message. I bet if you opened the file in ldglite LEDIT mode and then just saved it they'd all be (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)