 CAD / Development / 7284
Re: I have an idea about...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hello again,

has anyone read my post down?

Hey here is another example of want I want to do but is a smaller scale and
made with ldraw.

I whould like to make one of my dreams come true sort of
can someone help to make a "maqueta de trenes de LEGO" I don't know
the word in english and can't find it in the dicionary anyway here
a nice non LEGO train picture of what I'm talking about.

http://members.tripod.com.ar/masedra/maquetatren.htm

is in a spanish train fan site is very nice model but
may be you don't like it anyway I want to make one out of
LEGO "ldraw since I don't have money or space to use in LEGO trains"
hope someone is interested in making a interactive one and that way we
can look at our trains/monorails going around for hours without having
to clean our bedrooms hehe.

CU all againg

In lugnet.cad.dev, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hello,

I just tryed a game called trainz and this is the second one that I tryed
that is about trains where you can make your own layouts and then drive it but

pov-ray
and game maker