 CAD / Development / 7275
7274  |  7276
Subject:
I have an idea abouit ldraw trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:37:15 GMT

Hello,

I just tryed a game called trainz and this is the second one that I tryed
that is about trains where you can make your own layouts and then drive it but
I don't like the idea of driving a train or looking at it in 1st person or 3th
person view I like to look at them like I luck at my LEGO trains in something
like top view and not in big but nice and small scale I think you know want
I mean so I decided to try to do another project that lets us make LEGO/ldraw
trains and reander then and then use then in a GTA "grand theft auto 1 and
2" like game but here the user can only control his/her trains like if the where
normal LEGO trains "stop, speed up/down, backwards... " and no complex
realistic stuff.

That whould be for now once we make this possible then we can add more features.
And anyone can make his her own trains or town desings come true and share them
with others.

I think that's all for now hope anyone wants to help me to make this come true
I'm 100% sure it can be done.

The tools that i'll use will be

Mlcad
l3p