 CAD / Development / 7108
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.3 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:53:07 GMT

(FUT lugnet.cad.dev)

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
I just downloaded the drivers from Dell a few days ago.  The release date on
the website was listed as 3/26/2002.  This may very well be a problem with
my computer and not LDView but I didn't recieve the error when using version
1.9.2.

Do the models still load and display correctly?  If so, you can disable that
error message by clicking on the "OpenGL Error" check box in the error
window, and you won't be bothered by it.  On the other hand, the presence of
the error means that something isn't working right; it's just hard to
determine what.

Also, do you have FPS display enabled?  The biggest change from an OpenGL
standpoint in 1.9.3 vs 1.9.2 is the FPS display now renders using a texture.
In 1.9.2 I used a Windows-specific method to do this, which for some unknown
reason didn't work on my computer at work.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)