 CAD / 7728
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.3 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 07:48:42 GMT

"Orion" <pobursky@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I'm getting the following OpenGL error on all files I open:

Before Complie: GL_INVALID_ENUM

I'm running Windows XP Pro on a Dell Inspiron 8000 with an ATI Rage-128
Mobility Graphics Card.  I upgraded the drivers on my compuer to make sure
that wasn't the problem.

The first time I ran 1.9.3 I got an error on WinME (standard "program has
caused an error" dialog). From then on both 1.9.1 and 1.9.3 worked but were
very slow. I rebooted, and 1.9.3 seems to work fine now. I have a GF3Ti200
with the nVidia 21.83 drivers.

With the ATI card did you get the drivers from Dell or from ATI? The Dell
drivers for my 4100 with an ATI Rage Pro 128 at work are over a year old and
it looks like Dell haven't bothered updating them, I ended up downloading
the reference drivers from the ATI site (the normal drivers refused to
install telling me I didn't have a valid ATI card). I haven't tested LDView
on it though - the driver update was to try and fix some visual problems in
RtCW.

Dan