 CAD / Development / 7089
  [LCAD admin] plz re-name files...

Steve, I believe that I may have used the wrong part number for a couple of my files on the Parts Tracker. I'm specifically referring to the two patterned files I made for the 1x4 click-hinge brick: 30388p01 and 30388p02. I believe these should be (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LCAD admin] plz re-name files...

(...) OK, I've renumbered these parts. Steve (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LCAD admin] plz re-name files...

(...) Cool. Thanks. Also, those two files needed their Title fixed (missing the descriptor "Double", indicating fingers on both ends), and the Keywords removed. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LCAD admin] plz re-name files...

(...) Done. But because of length limitations, I had to remove the word "Danger" from both titles. The keywords look fine to me. Steve (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)